Mr. Stuart Palmer
· 1959 - B.Sc Eng. Sheffield University UK
· 1962 - B.Sc Industrial Engineering, Gateshead College, UK.
· 1967 - Member of Institution of Mechanical Engineers UK.
· 1981-2002: Senior Managerial positions in manufacturing organizations in Israel
culminating in 12 years in the field of International Marketing
· 1961-1981: Various managerial positions in a number of Manufacturing organizations
● Since retiring in 2002, has been heavily involved the field of Public Diplomacy as Director of ICAN (International Citizens Action Network) and a member of BIG (British Israel Group) whose organizations are actively involved in advocating Israel’s position in the conflict with the Palestinians.
• Now holds the chairmanship of the Council of CoHaV (Coalition of Hasbara Volunteers), an organization maintaining connections with over 110 advocacy organizations operating in many countries around the world
· Has written a book “A War or Not A War” detailing his families experiences during the
Second Lebanon War in 2006
· Has appeared on overseas TV networks and radio