מר גולן ברהום
2010 – 2013: M.Ed Educational Administration, Bar Ilan University
2003 – 2005: Teaching Certificate Arabic and Middle Eastern Studies, Hebrew University in Jerusalem
1999 – 2002: B.A. Middle Eastern Studies and Jewish History, Hebrew University in Jerusalem
Israeli Public Affairs – “New Ideas” and Fine Tuning Messages
- Lecturer: Arabic and Arab culture, Open University.
- Fellow researcher: Center of International Communications, Bar Ilan University.
- Appearances in local and foreign media in Arabic and English.
- Lectures on “A Defense Line for Israel”, reasoned and effective byway of presenting new ideas and fine tuning messages.
- Member of the The Babylonian Jewry Heritage Center.
- Active in the Organization Center for Returning the Rights of Jewish Refugees from the Arab Countries and Iran – The Next Generation.
- Teaching experiential Arabic language in special needs classes.
- Introduction of Zionistic values, Jewish heritage and culture as part of teaching Arabic in the informal education sector.
- Enrichment lectures to youth on the research of terrorism and the ethical education to invalidate it together with presenting the moral and ethical Israel facing the future.
- Teacher and educator in the educational system.